maandag 7 mei 2012

I Saw the Devil (2010)

Released : 11 August 2010
Genres : Thriller
Director: Ji-woon Kim

Cast : Byung-hun Lee, Min-sik Choi
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Online – Movshare Links
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 1
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 2
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Online – VideoWeed Links
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 1
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 2
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Online – Novamov Links
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 1
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 2
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Online – Novamov Links
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 1
I Saw the Devil 2010 Watch Part 2


Story:
2010 Jang Gyeong-cheol is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even imagine and his victims range from young women to even children.

Korean Horror/English subs

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten